Monday, July 29, 2013

Ugh. Just Ugh.

I'm having a really hard time caring about anything today.  I think a big part of that comes from having the summer-time doldrums.  I have about 2 1/2 weeks left of break before heading back to work and I have very mixed emotions about it.

I deal with a TON of anxiety about little day-to-day things, so thinking about the new school year starting is really freaking me out.  There's so much to do.  Then there's the fact that I have to deal with people when I get back to work.  I think I was born to be a hermit.  But at the same time, I HATE being that way.  I wish I was more of a social creature.  But then when I'm out and about, I'm stressing out and having panic attacks about having to even look at other people, let alone interact with them.  I love my alone time.  In fact, I think that was the cause of the downfall of my last relationship.  I just wanted to be left alone.  All the time.

It's not like I'm doing anything totally amazing when I'm alone.  I just like being alone.

I feel like there are a bunch of emotions I need to sort out right now.  But...I can't pinpoint any of them.  And I have zero energy to even try right now.

So, my plan for today - refocus on tracking, go on my walking challenge walk, and make smart food choices.  So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!