Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day Ten: Coming Clean

It has NOT been a good day and I need to acknowledge it now before it spins out of control.. 

It's that time of the month, so I've felt like crap all day and spent it lying in bed watching tv and movies.  I did okay eating until about 5 and then finished off the bag of Trader Joe's Snack-Os.  About an hour ago, decided dinner from Jack in the Box was a good idea.

It wasn't. 

It was a bad idea.  Because not only have I now gone over my points for the week, but that little voice in my head is not so little right now and is screaming at me, "I told you so!  I told you so!  I TOLD YOU SO!" and insinuating that there is no chance in hell I will ever stick with this.  Add to that the massive stomach ache I'm suffering right now and it was a bad idea. 

I have got to give up fast food and restaurants cold turkey for awhile.

On the other hand, I realize this was one day out of 10.  And one day out of 10 does not define me or my success.  I have done really well and I refuse to throw it all away over this one crappy day...which actually wasn't all that crappy to start, so it's more like this 1/3 of a day.

I still could have done a lot of other things wrong today.  I have tomorrow ahead of me and I will make it a great day before my weigh in on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!