Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 7

At the end of the day today, I've been eating well for a full week!

Last night, I ended up having Wendy's for dinner.  I looked up the points first at had a Single w/cheese for 13 points, a small fry for 9 points, and a small frosty for 9 points.  Plus an unsweet iced tea.  That's a 31 point meal.  However, I still had 34 points left for the day.  At the end of the day, I still had 3 points left. 

BUT...

I still felt like such a failure for eating that meal.  I beat myself to and fro all night long and that little voice in my head crept back up and started telling me it was the beginning of the end and that there was no way I could do this, that I am going to fail yet again.

I somehow managed to not let it get to me.  I went to bed and woke up this morning with renewed dedication.  I haven't had any crazy cravings today like I did yesterday.  I ate my breakfast and started getting the kitchen cleaned up so I can marinate some vegetables with my chicken for dinner.  I have salad greens ready and waiting in the fridge for lunch that I may pair with more veggie samosas or something equally fun. 

My workout clothes are currently in the washer, but I feel confident I'm still going to get some movement in even though I've already met my 3 days of exercise goal for the week. 

We have some overripe bananas in the fridge, so I'm off to look up some healthy muffin recipes.  The plan is to freeze them and have one or less a day.  I'm really bad with baked goods, so this will be a test.  If I can handle it, great.  Maybe I'll try again sometime.  If I can't...well, lesson (re)learned.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!