Friday, July 5, 2013

Day Three!

So a couple of things tonight.  I decided to restart Weight Watchers meetings, which I will be attending early tomorrow morning.  That said, I decided it would be better to post my food tracker thingy on Saturdays, so here it is (even though it's still technically Friday)!



Also, today was a really good day!  I had a delicious salad for lunch and made barbeque chicken & veggie quesadillas for dinner.  I also took pictures, so I will be posting those tomorrow.  I'm still 5 points under with 31 weekly points in tact. 

So, I've stuck with it for 3 days, no binging, no out of control thoughts even, really.  I also managed to make it through the whole day today without any soda.  Totally crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!