Sunday, July 28, 2013

Still Here!

I've been an absentee blogger the past week.  I have not made it to my Weight Watchers meeting the past two Saturdays due to be out late the Friday night before.  Last week I was down to 339.4, which was a 4 pound loss.  This Saturday I was back up a bit and have basically spent the weekend eating my face off, but I feel pretty done with that now.

I downloaded the free Nike+ Running app this past week and started doing this walking challenge from Weight Watchers.  I followed this exact challenge about 4 years ago or so and had a lot of success with it.  I took Friday and Saturday off, because I was busy busy on Friday and lazy lazy yesterday.  But I got back out there today and completed Day 4.  I noticed it was easier than it had been.

Anyway, just wanted to say I haven't fallen off the face of the weight loss earth.  I feel I've had a few different breakthroughs this past week, which is a really good thing.  I'm also going back to my Weight Watchers meeting this Saturday, WITHOUT FAIL.

Did you catch that?  WITHOUT FAIL, I will be at Weight Watchers bright and early Saturday morning!

That is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!