Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What to Listen to While Walking

Yesterday was my third day in a row of getting back to walking. Oftentimes, I listen to a podcast on my walks. Always, I listen to something. Podcasts keep my brain busy which I appreciate. Especially right now as I have more than one health issue causing me some pain and discomfort during my excursions.

If I'm not listening to a podcast, I'm listening to music. I thought I would share my current playlist as it gave me quite the boost the past couple of days.

The Strokes - 12:51
Kate Miller Heidke - Can't Shake It
Ben Folds - The Frown Song
Caribou - Odessa
Broken Bells - The Ghost Inside
The Kills - Getting Down
The Organ - Let the Bells Ring
MGMT - Electric Feel
Of Montreal - Voltaic Crusher/Undrum to Muted Da

I have a gazillion other songs I could add. These are all fairly fast tempo/upbeat tunes which really helps.

In other news, I'm down almost 8 pounds since Sunday by counting Points+ and getting some walking time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!