Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weigh In Update

What started out as a promising week came to screeching halt of disaster.

I'm not really sure what went wrong. 

Perhaps it was the craving for chocolate chip cookies...the kind made from the refrigerated dough...

Perhaps it was taking it a step further than a craving and actually purchasing said dough, popping it in little globs onto a cookie sheet and baking them up.

Perhaps it was the stress of a doctor's appointment and some information I didn't want to hear. 

Perhaps it was loneliness and feeling defeated by life.

In any event, shut the front door, I gained.  Back up to 336.0 yesterday.

But throwing in the towel is not an option.

Today, I walked AND went and cleaned out the car (which had nothing..okay, everything...to do with the fact that my sister got sick in there on the way home from a night out Friday night.)

And perhaps I have shared too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!