Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's a new day, a new year and time for people to make lots of promises to themselves that by January 31, most of them will completely forget!

I know I've been guilty of that in many a year.

I'm not going to call this a resolution, but a goal:  My goal is to post here at least 5 out of 7 days a week.  If I post more, fantastic.  If I post less, I won't beat myself up over it. 

That said...I'm still going to Weight Watchers, but I'm not doing well at all.  I'm also still going to therapy and something my therapist strongly recommended at my last session was that I start writing everything I eat down.  Independent of WW's tracking, so I pulled out an old unused journal and started doing just that.

And today, I'm going on a walk.  No pressure.  No time frame in mind.  Just a walk to get some movement into my day.

I have a new plan for work lunches.  I'm currently on break, as I'm a teacher, so starting next Monday...I'm going back to my daily salads and what I would like to try to do is have 5 salad containers, have my salads premade - one for each day of the week.  I'll do this on Sunday so that all I have to do is pull the salad out of the fridge and throw it in my bag and off I go.  I'm also planning on having anything that I'm topping my salad with - dressing, veggie burgers, etc, ready to go and knowing what I will have with my salad each day.  This will definitely help me keep lunchtime on track and help me get those veggies in.

Sooooo...that said, I'm off!  Happy (and Healthy!) new year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!