Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello!  Just wanted to pop in with a couple of things.  Firstly, I *DID* go on a walk on Tuesday.  I'm thinking I'll go out for another one today in just a bit.

Secondly, I had a flash of genius earlier and thought...wouldn't it be cool if there were some journaling prompts out there somewhere for weight loss?  That would be so awesome!  And lo and behold, a google search turned up this cool freebie PDF, so I've decided for the next month, I'm going to write in a little journal and respond to a prompt each day.  I think that will go so far in helping me stay focused on what I'm doing, but also helping me to maybe get to the bottom of why I can't seem to get a grasp on things.

I hope to check back in later today with some thoughts on that first prompt, but for the meantime, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!