1. All plant based foods.
2. At least 10 minutes of scheduled exercise daily (walking around Wal-Mart doesn't count).
3. Drink at least 64 oz of water a day.
4. Track AND stay in points range daily.
Yesterday, I successfully followed all three rules. I ate a ton of veg and fruit. I felt great yesterday. Today I'm feeling pretty crummy, but I suspect that has more to do with the weather than anything else.
During this challenge, I'm writing down some of my observations about what I notice in my body. Friday night, before bed, I wrote out a list of all the things I notice about how my body is not functioning properly. These include, but are not limited to:
- painful sciatica running down my left leg...back after years relatively pain free
- plantar fascitis in my left foot (my left side loves me)
- dry patches all over my legs
- swelling in my feet and calves
- frequent fatigue
- frequent headaches
- achy knees
And because I'm feeling brave, here is a photo of me (notice, I'm hiding my face) from 3 weeks ago...
Please excuse the crazy mess in my room!
I'm going to do my best to update as frequently as possible over the next 6 weeks. I have no doubt in my mind that I will see this through.