Friday, July 18, 2014

Success!

I attended my WW meeting on Wednesday and was shocked to find I'd lost 1.8 lbs.  This was just the motivation I needed to keep me going.  I've done very well these past two and a half days and feel positive I will see another loss on next Wednesday.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty much keeping to myself.  I think I've had enough relationship drama for one week (or month, or lifetime...).  I've renewed my commitment to being single for a good while to come.  If someone spectacular falls into my lap, great.  Otherwise, there will be no pursuing of relationships from me for at least the next year.  That should give me plenty of time to focus on me, my health, my weight loss, my upcoming move, and the potential of looking into getting preggers later next year (more on that at a later date).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!