Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh Wow, Oh Wow, Oh Wow!

I have been super MIA for over a month, haven't I?

Well, just a few little updates:
*I'm still attending my WW meetings weekly.
*I am struggling BIG time.
*I am almost back to my WW starting weight.
*This week will be my 16th meeting and thus will be time for a persistence award.  I'm dreading this meeting because I know the leader will ask me if I mind sharing how much I've lost...

It's ridiculous that someone my size will have lost almost nothing in 16 weeks.  But let's be honest - I haven't been consistent:  I haven't stayed on plan, I haven't tracked, I haven't worked out like I should be.  I don't know why I can't muster up the strength, courage, and motivation to do this.  It's frustrating and scary.  And for some reason I'm terrified of committing myself to it. 

That's really all I have to say for today.  Meanwhile, I will still keep trudging along.  My big goal for this week has been to track everything I eat, no matter how ugly it might be.  And I have stuck to that.  And it has been pretty ugly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!