Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tomorrow's the Day...

So after several weeks of planning and all day shopping today (and spending an exorbitant amount of money), tomorrow I'm starting my new "diet".  I hate the word diet, but honestly I can't think of a better word for it.

I have tomorrow night's dinner marinating and have my lunch packed up for tomorrow and every morsel I intend to eat is already tracked in my Weight Watchers' tracker.

I have been so looking forward to this and now I find myself feeling a bit indifferent.  Probably from the stress of the day.  Probably a little also from nerves and the question of "will I fail yet again?" running through my head.

I don't think I have a choice but to succeed this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Your encouragement is always welcome!